For individuals and for members of larger groups, SSRC has the following accommodations and facilities:
- A main lodge contains the primary kitchen and dining room as well as the laundry facilities. The lodge can accommodate up to 8 people in shared accommodations in 3 bedrooms and 2 soji rooms with three complete bathrooms. The lodge features an extensive library that specializes in contemplative literature, and also includes nature, travel, and fiction titles.
- A retreat house that has a smaller but complete kitchen, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and five bedrooms, which can house five people in private rooms or up to ten people in shared accommodation.
- Two self-contained cabins have kitchens and bathrooms for one or two people each.
- Mid-level has two large rooms and one small room for three to five people, with an outhouse and running water nearby.
- Three cottages with lofts can house one or two persons each. They are near the main lodge and use its facilities.
- All buildings are fully winterized and heated by wood stove or propance heaters for year-round comfort
- Complimentary wifi is available for quick email checks. Also, there is a cellular coverage for those with mobile phones. However, to maintain the retreat atmosphere, guests are requested to minimize phone and internet use
- Contemplative walks and scenic resting areas complement our facilities.
The Retreat Centre office and staff accommodations are located separately from the program space. Depending on seasonal demands, the Centre is supported by a staff of five to seven resident volunteers.
Three nutritious vegetarian meals are provided daily for group retreats.